Monday, January 25, 2010

Funy quotes from my First day back at school

-"Ok classmates you have to sight all your work, even if you find a picture of a LOL cat, you have to sight it."

-[Calling out for attendence] "Is Zhou here?"
[Student raises their hand] "You can call me Michelle"

-[Discussing the 175 dollar text book] "Well this my version its the 5th edition from when i was going to UC Davis, not really sure why i brought it in... probably because i wanted to look professional today."

"So can the whole class stand up, put the syllabus in your left hand, and then hold your left ear with your right hand, and repeat after me... "If you decide to drop this course, it is your responsibility to do so throught the registrar's office. it is not the responsibility of your instructor," ok now lets repeat that last part because it makes me feel important, "It is not the responsilbility of your instructor.""

No comments:

Post a Comment